Ads Top

Weekly TV episode drops are saving the streaming experience for me


Rong Fu as Mitchell, Anson Mount as Pike, Huse Madhavji as Elder Gamal, and Melissa Navia as Ortegas in Star Trek Strange New Worlds - weekly tv binge
Credit: Paramount Plus
Opinion post by
Frederick Blichert

We’re truly living in a golden age of television. Beyond quality, there’s just a staggering amount of TV, with titles for every taste under the sun. With the rise of streaming, we also have virtually unlimited access, allowing us to watch what we want when we want how we want. It may sound counterintuitive, then, to say that I want less choice at my fingertips. I want a more controlled stream of content coming to my screen. To that end, what I really want is the traditional weekly TV rollout.

See also: The best original streaming shows on every platform


via Android Authority https://www.androidauthority.com

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
t